Volunteer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

volunteer work in Latin America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who am I? What am I planning to do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabor
Admin

Who am I? What am I planning to do? Empty
PostSubject: Who am I? What am I planning to do?   Who am I? What am I planning to do? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:37 pm

About me:
I am a 26 year old Hungarian guy! At the age 19 I left for London and spent many years there, first studying the language, then doing a BA in English Language Studies and Spanish and Latin American Studies! I must say I was rather lazy and could not master all the knowledge my teachers were about to impart, but this is not important now!
In March 2008 I decided to improve my Spanish and I moved to Madrid! I have been doing well here (I am teaching English at two language schools); however, Latin America has always been a place I wanted to see for myself! Furthermore, I would love to help and contribute to the small communities that try to survive in that part of the world!

As you carry on checking out this site, you will realize that my idea is about helping people and I also want to inform the world what is really going on there! So please visit back regularly as I prepare my trip to Latin America and also don’t forget that you can be part of it!

Thank you,
Gabor
Back to top Go down
https://mission.board-directory.net

Who am I? What am I planning to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Volunteer :: Introduction-
Jump to: