Volunteer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

volunteer work in Latin America

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Idea Behind Everything.........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabor
Admin

The Idea Behind Everything......... Empty
PostSubject: The Idea Behind Everything.........   The Idea Behind Everything......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:44 pm

The idea behind this site sprang out of my head not so long ago! I came home from work and started to think about the way my life was….. I realized that I have joined the rat-race and will never get out of it, unless I do something meaningful! I have always wanted to go to South America and I have also wanted to help people there!

From now on, I would like to find out why things are the way they are in South America! Furthermore, I will try to locate communities where they need help and with this their needs will be analyzed too! This will help me to do a list and start collecting money, or persuade people to join me on a trip to help those communities to a better life!

Now, we have come to my second idea too: THE TRIP! In the near future (maybe in 2 years), I am planning to go and travel around South America that might last a year! I reckon I could spend 3-4 weeks with the different communities (this means more or less 12-13 countries that we could visit).

Furthermore, I will try to speak to different TV channels to join our group so that the people around the world could learn of the lives and struggle in South America.

Here, I will stop and later on - as my ideas become clear – will post more on how I am getting on with my trip! If possible, I run a video diary (that way people can get a much better picture of my ideas).

Thanks for your time reading this,
Gabor
Back to top Go down
https://mission.board-directory.net

The Idea Behind Everything.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Volunteer :: Introduction-
Jump to: